Follow By Email

Saturday, January 12, 2013

WELCOME TO DIE-- I mean, my blog

Hello, all you beautiful people out there! I bet you're wondering how you ended up here... don't worry, so do I. This is a blog. I've never run an active blog before, and you, I'm assuming, have never read one. You were crazy enough to come HERE, anyway. So, this'll be a new experience for the both of us! Hooray. Yay. Fantastic. Let me tell you a little about me.

Now, before you ask, no. I'm not a fucking alien. (Oh by the way, I swear a lot. Mmm hmm.) I'm a guy. A GUY WHO LOVES THEM VIDYAGAEMS! I've been a gamer at heart since I was but a youngling, and now I'm even making some myself. How 'bout that, huh?

Anyways, I like talking about games, game design and where I think the industry should go. As well as conventions, channels, and everything that revolves around the industry. So you're in luck! Just follow my blog, and we'll be the best of buddies, forever and ever. I will definetely try to keep this blog updated on a daily basis, so in the meantime HAVE SOME PSYLOCKE JIGGLIES
 

1 comment:

  1. Great post you got here, continue the good work, enjoy reading your thoughts as well as want to adhere to a person for a long time, buy runescape accounts i never thought I would look for a excellent site like this one, numerous websites are so bad that you easy simply waste your time reading them!

    ReplyDelete